Chip Seal is a surface application used to maintain, protect and prolong the life of an existing street or road. It will improve the skid resistance to allow for a safer driving surface, improve the overall appearance, provide a weatherproof membrane to repel moisture from damaging the base and extends the useful life of the existing pavement.
Benefits of Chip Seal:
- Extends the life of an existing asphalt surface by protecting it from oxidation and deterioration
- Stretches maintenance dollars and is a strong return on investment
- Seals and resists reflection of small surface cracks
- Reduces future cracking, distress and potholes that eventually start to appear
- Improves skid-resistance and safety with a high friction surface
Best Suited for: Residential Streets, Collector Streets, Heavy Loads, Industrial/Commercial Streets and High Volume Roads.
Chip Seal 2013 Specifications
Should the video below not play immediately, please try using another browser.